Looking for his presents
Found them!!
Batter Up!
He woke up this morning and I walked into the room singing "happy birthday". He got up and was so excited, especially when I told him he could wear his black pants (a story for another post). Aiden had school today, which I was bummed about at first but it ended up being for the better so I could get some stuff accomplished for his birthday and party coming up next weekend.
Aiden got two gifts this year. A "better batter baseball" set and a play table. I'm super excited about the table so he can color and eat some meals there. It'll be nice for him to be able to do something in the kitchen while I'm cooking sometime. The baseball set was literally a home run. It tees the ball up itself, which is awesome when you're already chasing around a mobile baby outside. Here are a few more pics from the day (Ollie watching his brother).
Watching big brother play baseball
Speaking of Ollie...he ALMOST has that crawl down. But now, instead of crawling on his knees, he walks on his feet but his arms are still down. Still hasn't quite figured it out, but man that army crawl is FAST. He's eating 1-2 meals a day of "real" food, and loves it!! I'll post some pics of that another day. I just can't seem to keep up these days!!!
Happy Birthday Aiden!!
What cuties! Looks like Aiden had a great birthday :)
ReplyDelete