Monday, October 17, 2011

9 months old

Almost two weeks ago *insert embarrassed face* we took Ollie in for his 9 month appointment.  It's always a little bit easier telling Aiden that Ollie is going to the doctor rather than the opposite.  Aiden is always willing to take his brother in, and actually gets excited about it.  

Here are Ollie's stats:

19 lbs 1 oz

29.5 inches long (but he didn't sit still for this one so I can't tell how accurate it is)

He's got a whole pound on his brother right now, and is half an inch shorter.  
Lately we've been spending time at home, decorating for Halloween and just enjoying the boys.  I have to say, as much as I love getting out and doing things, there's something to be said about quality family time. 

 Decorating the windows, he did them all himself!!


 Those EYES!!


 Love his sweet smile.  


 Ollie's always staring at big brother's meal, even if they're having the same thing (which on this particular night is mac and cheese made with pumpkin and sweet potatoes)


 My little heartbreaker.


 Pumpkin carving: Before


 Pumpkin carving:  After


 The boys goofing around


Waiting for daddy to get things going!!

They had such a good time carving the pumpkin, and Aiden can't wait to turn on the pumpkin once it gets dark at night.  Now if only mommy could remember to turn the pumpkin back off before going to bed ;)

I'm hoping in the next few weeks to get completely caught up on everything.  I've been lacking in quite a few areas of life lately, but keeping up with two is definitely a full time job.  And since I want to spend some time alone at night with my hubby, things around the house have taken quite a toll.  Oh well, the unfolded laundry will still be there tomorrow!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment