So like I said in my last post, things have been crazy around here! But I FINALLY have a second to sit down and post a few pics of what's been going on lately!
Aiden's 3 year old appt.
"Helping" daddy put up new light fixtures :)
Cousin Kendall
Ollie's Pumpkin
Daddy and his boys
All smiles
Books before bed
Firestation Fun!
The boys lately:
Ollie's pulling up (notice bruise on forehead) and babbling all. the. time. He's become such an easy baby. I'm so glad his colic is over. It's crazy how he went from crying all the time to barely crying at all now. He's 9 months old today, and we go in for his next appt on Tuesday. He's feeding himself for the most part, but we do some purees (homemade) too. Making his food is a lot of fun, and extremely inexpensive. I love the "mama" sounds he makes (although I feel John may be getting jealous of the fact that the boys are always saying my name first)! I have a feeling that the next one will come out yelling "Daddy". Ollie will go to sleep on his own at nights, in fact he prefers it. But during the day he wants to be rocked to sleep, which I LOVE. Having a sleeping baby on your chest is seriously the best therapy in the world.
Aiden is so much fun. He does really well going into school now. Yesterday he literally stripped his backpack and coat off and ran into the room. Only ran out to give me a good-bye kiss and ran right back in. Naps are kind of hit or miss lately, but on the days he doesn't take one he goes to bed around 8 and sleeps until 9 the next day. My favorite thing he does lately is when he sees something he likes in a store/magazine he always tells me "it's okay, Daddy will buy this for me". Hilarious.
I've been spending a lot of time with my mom's group, and love it! It's nice to have a group of other mothers that you really feel like you connect with. I've been looking for something like this since I first started staying at home THREE YEARS ago. Feeling incredibly blessed to have found these ladies.
Off to celebrate my birthday with just our family tonight (only 9 days late!). Hoping for a date-night with daddy soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment