Well the time has finally come for us to leave GSP. We had a great time, but I think we're all ready to get back to some sort of normalcy. Although, I don't think I'll enjoy having to cook and do dishes again, it will be nice to sit down to a family meal again.
We left Murray on Saturday night about 8 pm central time. The goal was to keep Ollie asleep in the car, and for the most part we were successful. He only cried for about 45 minutes of the entire trip, a much needed improvement from the 2 hours and 45 minutes on the way there :). We got to Louisville about 1215 am and all got to bed around 1ish. Unfortunately, at 630 that morning, Ollie woke up barking like a seal. He snoozed away on my chest while I looked up an urgent care facility, and we were there by 9. Steroids were prescribed and we were on our way.
Aiden had a great day yesterday being spoiled by Nana and Papaw. Due to the excessive heat warning playing outside was going to be difficult, but Papaw pulled out the sprinkler and all was well. :) Hoping to get some pool time in this week when Ollie feels better. This morning Aiden got up to play "Bolleyball" with Auntie Mel and had a great time.
Hoping this week we get to spend some time with Pops as well!!
I wrote this post on Monday so it's a bit off time wise--Can't get any pics to upload on my parents computer so those will have to wait until Lex :) TOMORROW!
No comments:
Post a Comment